Copyright © 2006-2015 by Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC & strength-and-power-for-volleyball.com. All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC ("Owner"). Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC and "Web Site" refers to strength-and-power-for-volleyball.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through. If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC.
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.
Regarding Images Found on this Site :
This site in no way wishes to infringe on anyone's copyright. If you have found anything that you feel infringes on your rights I request that you email Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC and I guarantee the item will be removed or altered to fit your wishes immediately.
Please be as detailed as possible when contacting Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC, as to on which page the picture is, the reasons why copyright has been violated, etc. I promise to be quick and efficient in resolving any copyright matter.
If you have any questions concerning the disclaimer of Strength-and-Power-for-Volleyball.com which are not covered in this statement, please contact Strength and Power for Volleyball LLC with your questions here.
Your viewing this site confirms your acceptance of our disclaimer.
May 02, 17 05:53 PM
Setter footwork drills for learning the correct movement patterns for setting. Hand mechanics are important but footwork for setting is often overlooked...
Apr 30, 17 07:15 PM
Serve receive drill that teaches anticipation and forces servers to take chances. This is one of my favorite serve receive drills because it's fun, competitive
Apr 30, 17 11:00 AM
Setting in transition involves a series of skills a setter must develop to be successful. This drill teaches transition from a defensive position to an offense attack...