With that said, the doors for online volleyball training are now officially open!
(But please note: I work with no more than 30 clients at a time, and often have a waiting list).
I like to think of myself as the Bruce Lee of the volleyball world: I don’t have a particular style. This means that when we work together I will not force you into a one size fits all approach in terms of a training program.
I will meet you at whatever level you are starting at and we will move forward from there – anything else would be uncivilized, rude and downright dishonest.
To give you an idea of the work I’ve done in the past:
- Haley, a 17-year-old high school senior, increased her approach jump up to 28 inches (the highest measured on her college team). This increased her confidence and performance as an outside attacker.
- Lydia, a 16-year-old high school junior, in 3 months of training went from never playing the setter position to being named all-conference setter for her high school varsity volleyball team.
- Olivia, a 16 year old misses her senior year of volleyball due to a knee injury, was able to successfully rehab and strengthen her knee, going on to compete in college as the best attacker on the team as a freshman.
- Dani, a 16 year old misses her senior year of volleyball due to a shoulder injury, was able to successfully rehab and strengthen her shoulder to go on to compete for 4 years in Division II college volleyball.
- Jenny, a 17 year old cut from her high school team, continued to practice and went on to earn a college scholarship and lead her college team as a setter, all 4 years of her college career.
- Josie, a 11 year old girl that had never before had any coaching or experience, after just one lesson tried out for and made her 12 and under team.
- Wyatt, a 14 year old boy that had never before had any coaching or experience, after just one practice learned the correct mechanics for serving and was able to serve over the net consistently all in the same day.
In each case, the results came because we took the time to uncover what resources, abilities and time were available… and then craft a program around that.
And you can get the same results too.
This is my full-time profession and I take it very seriously. So seriously, in fact, that I extend the following offer to anyone who qualifies to work with me:
Results Guaranteed: If, after 30 days, you have done what I’ve asked of you (and what you have asked of yourself), have put forth serious and committed effort but are no closer towards your goals than when we started, then I will refund your money in full. No questions asked.
Here’s how it works.
1. First, I create you a completely personalized training program, based on your goals, your history and your training resources. With the focus on strength, speed, skill development, etc... I craft a program specifically designed for you.
2. Second, we do weekly email check-ins. This is where you give me an update on your progress, and keep me updated on your life’s demands. We can tweak the program if needed, and I can answer any burning questions you have.
Plus, all my clients get unlimited email support. That means that if anything unexpected pops up (or you just need someone to vent to), your coach is here for you.
This training will also include...
If you’re serious about getting started, I’ve got two ways for you to do just that.
The fast track option is simple – pick from one of training packages below, sign-up, and I’ll reach out ASAP to get things rolling.
Or, if you want to learn more about the program first, start by completing the questionnaire below.
Give me as much detail as you can.
Once I have your information, I’ll reach out to you to schedule our consulting call.
If at the end of that we both feel like we’re a good fit, we’ll start working together to help you get the results you want.
And if we decide it’s not a good fit – that’s OK too.
I’ll never ask you for a single penny unless I know that I can get you the results you want.
This opportunity is extremely limited due to the one-on-one time needed in order to provide you with results.
Therefore, it is physically impossible for me to work with more than a handful of people.
And as I mentioned above, time is definitely an issue – there are only so many hours in the day, and many of mine are already accounted for!
So with that said, know that the window of opportunity won’t be open long.
In fact, it could only be here for a few days if registrations go like I think they will.
If you feel like this is right for you, start simply by filling in the application below!
All the best,
Take just 5 minutes and answer the questions above. This will give me a good indication of whether I can help you achieve your goals or not (let’s be fair — nobody can help everyone. So I restrict myself to only working with those who I can help).
I’ll get back to you within one business day, and we can take it from there.
So enter your answers above now, and let’s see if we can do this.
Still not convinced I can help you out?
Take a few minutes to read these testimonials from previous online clients…
I am using your volleyball training programs to help my daughter, and we just finished the jump program. At the halfway point, we had both increased our verticals (and me being 42, I thought that was quite impressive) by approx. 3-4"...we will retest after the 2 week rest period to see what the final increase is, but for that alone it was well worth the cost of the program. I would whole-heartedly endorse your program, but also warn that the jump program is very intensive...its not for everyone, but you get what you put into it.
Adam and Hayli Ferguson, Durham Region Volleyball Club DRVC 16u team (Hayli is #7)
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
I coach junior high girls and I was amazed at the amount of improvement this program produced in my girls. A number of them lack upper body strength for overhand serving and setting as well as lower body strength for leaping ability. This program really helped in both those areas. If you're thinking of investing in the program, you won't be sorry; it is well worth the investment. I had players who could barely overhand serve a ball to the net, who by the end of the season were sometimes pounding them out of bounds long. I'm glad I discovered your program Dennis. Thanks for the help.
Junior High Volleyball Coach
I am working with my 14 year old daughter (5'11"/9'6") who is now playing at the elite level and a varsity starter as a freshman. I use your tips on training and motivation to help her work hard to achieve her goals. Her vertical has increased five inches over the past year. If you love volleyball and if your child is committed to succeeding in the sport, you should follow Dennis' program. Succeeding at any sport, but particularly volleyball, requires dedication and commitment over a long time. Your volleyball training programs are very valuable in helping young players focus and keep working. Volleyball is unique in its demands for individual performance and team interaction. These two are not natural partners so working with your programs helps to develop the individual within the context of the team.
Robert & Kathyrn Trinka,
Boomers Volleyball Club, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
If you are serious about becoming a great volleyball player…
…and if you’re finally ready to invest in yourself, then what are you waiting for?
Fill out the application above and let’s see if we’re a good fit for each other.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
All the best,
Nov 22, 19 04:12 PM
Need volleyball drills advice? Discove the best strength and conditioning for volleyball. Learn how to weight train, design workouts, develop skills, strategies, rules
Feb 12, 19 03:20 PM
Serve receive drill that teaches anticipation and forces servers to take chances. This is one of my favorite serve receive drills because it's fun, competitive
Feb 12, 19 03:19 PM
Learning to hit a volleyball really well can take a lot of practice. Do you know how to approach? 2 step, 3 step, or 4 step approach? A good hitting strategy involves hard swings, cut shot, tip...