Beach volleyball photos and pics of beach players in action!
1. The scenery. Everyone loves beach volleyball photos. The sun, the beach, the gorgeous athletes... beach volleyball has it all!
2. Fun way to get in shape. Playing volleyball on the beach out in the sun is a fun way to stay fit.
No gym membership required. Beach volleyball is a lot more fun than running on a treadmill at a gym. Stay fit by working out at the beach.
3. Great way to get exercise and stay fit. It's not a coincidence that the best players are in the best shape and are the best looking. The demands of beach volleyball force athletes to train to be in great shape.
The demands of the sport create great fitness.
4. Great way to socialize and meet new people. No matter your level of play, there are tons of new people to meet and all kinds of volleyball players to interact with. Whether you want to be competitive in sand doubles or play on a laid back coed 6's team, there's plenty of opportunities to play volleyball on the beach.
5. Party Scene. It's always a party at the beach.
The Manhattan Six Man is the biggest beach party of the year.
This is a huge 6 man beach tournament that attracts former professional beach players along with plenty of wannabe pros.
The tournament is extremely popular and tough to enter. The tournament is often booked months in advance because of how competitive the tournament has become.
6. Go Pro. Want to use those skills you've developed over the years playing indoor volleyball? Play professional beach volleyball.
AVP (Association of Volleyball Professionals), Jose Cuervo, NLV (National Volleyball League), and EVP (Extreme Volleyball Professionals) are options for competing at professional volleyball on the beach in the US.
The FIVB (Federation of International Volleyball) provides an international volleyball tour for beach volleyball. The FIVB is made up of top beach volleyball players from all over the world.
7. The most athletic sport in the world?The unique combination of game skills, strength, and athletism make the sport of beach volleyball one of the toughest sports in the world.
To be great at beach volleyball you have to be extremely coordinated, strong, and explosive.
Beach volleyball is a unique sport because of the uneven playing surface.
The sand makes the game really challenging.
It's really amazing how athletic you must be to compete in beach volleyball.
Basically, it's the same skills as indoor volleyball, but you also have to deal with the elements.
Sun, heat, wind, rain, and deep sand make playing volleyball on the beach very difficult.
The athletes need to be very strong both mentally and physically.
8. Gorgeous People. What better place is there to find great looking athletes showing off their hot bodies?
9. Bikini's. Who doesn't like bikini's?
10. The most beautiful athletes in the world? Beach volleyball players tend to have beautiful bodies because of the nature of the sport.
The energy demands for beach volleyball involve both the aerobic and anaerobic energy systems.
The sand provides an unstable surface for which the sport demands the athletes work the core muscles (abs, butt, lower back). Beach volleyball is a very explosive sport and the bodies core muscles are working extremely hard.
Beach volleyball players also need strength and explosive power to jump high and spike hard. Quick movements are needed for exploding up out of the sand to spike and block.
Beach volleyball is a total body anaerobic workout. The demands of the sport work the entire body that's why you will know doubt find the best looking athletes in the world competing in beach volleyball.
Beach Girls of Volleyball
Hot and sexy girls of beach volleyball. Some of the most gorgeous women's athletes in the world compete in professional beach volleyball. If you have the talent and want to show off your stuff...
Feb 12, 19 03:20 PM
Serve receive drill that teaches anticipation and forces servers to take chances. This is one of my favorite serve receive drills because it's fun, competitive
Feb 12, 19 03:19 PM
Learning to hit a volleyball really well can take a lot of practice. Do you know how to approach? 2 step, 3 step, or 4 step approach? A good hitting strategy involves hard swings, cut shot, tip...
Feb 12, 19 03:19 PM
Volleyball slide tips and techniques for spiking. Tips hitting slides, approaches, and blocking the slide.