Beach volleyball girls are part of the many benefits of playing volleyball at the beach.
1. Staying tone and fit. Beach volleyball is a great way to stay in shape. Especially in the off-season for indoor volleyball, the beach is a great way to avoid putting on unwanted pounds.
2. Show off your skills. Many girls enjoy college volleyball, but then don't know what to do next. What better place to show off your volleyball skills than the beach? There are also opportunities to play professional volleyball on the beach.
3. Getting in shape for the indoor season. Beach volleyball, especially sand volleyball doubles, is very challenging. The sand provides an uneven surface which makes performing skills much more difficult than when performing on a hard court.
There's also only two players on a team. This makes the volleyball even more challenging because both players need to cover more court and be adequate at performing every skill in volleyball.
Beach volleyball players tend to learn the game quickly because the athletes must learn to anticipate the opponent and often devise a team strategy because the girls often play on the beach without a coach.
4. Coaching and private lessons. As a coach, there are opportunities to train volleyball players on the beach. As a player, there are opportunities for beach volleyball girls to receive private lessons both for improving beach skills and skills of the indoor game.
5. Working on their tan. Why waste your money on a tanning salon when you could get a tan having fun playing beach volleyball?
6. Show off the hot body. If you have the body that every girl dreams of, why not show it off?
7. Meeting boys. There are plenty of opportunities to meet boys at the beach. And of course, boys also like to play volleyball. So you think you're a great player? Guys love watching girls that can kick some butt on the beach.
8. Making new friends. Meet like minded volleyball players at the beach. Make new friends that also like to play volleyball and do fun beach activities.
9. The place to party. Are you looking for new ways to have fun? Beach volleyball doesn't have to be all that serious. Get together with a group of friends and head down to beach to hit the ball around.
10. Earn a living. Volleyball players aren't limited to just playing indoor for professional volleyball opportunities. In the United States, many great indoor college players move to Southern California for beach volleyball training.
Domestic tours such as the AVP, EVP, and NLV provide volleyball athletes opportunities to continue playing the sport they love.